Your organisation can have the right products or the right services or even the right solutions – but to really capitalise on this and to ensure your future success, the two most critical factors you need to address are:
This means having the right people with the right skills and the right experience and understanding, who can make a difference!
This means assessing how everyone communicates and whether they communicate effectively – both internally and externally!
Internally – how do you manage the services and solutions that you then ultimately deliver to your customers?
- Are you really utilising your people in the right way?
- Are these resources correctly aligned – so they can do their jobs in the most effective and efficient manner?
- How involved are they in all the necessary processes?
- Do they feel involved? Do you ask them?
- Do they have everything they need to operate in the most efficient way?
- How much duplication of effort or wasted resource is there?
- Do your staff communicate horizontally or vertically throughout your organisation?
- Do they share knowledge, skill sets, expertise?
Externally – how do you manage the communication with your customers?
- How frequently do you engage with your customers?
- How do you WANT to engage with them?
- Are you delivering the optimum level of service to them?
- How do they view the service they receive from you?
- How do they want to receive the services, solutions or products from you?
- How often do you ask them?
- What communication platforms do you use? How, where, when and why?
- Are you using Social Media? If not, would you benefit from using this methodology?